Post City Magazine's privacy statement has been created to protect your privacy. We are committed to keep all customers' information confidential and secure. This policy administers the manner in which Post City Magazine uses and maintains information collected from its customers.
Post City Magazine collects personal information when you register with postcity.com or when you order products or services. Post City Magazine will collect and keep information, such as:
At Post City Magazine, we are extremely serious about security in order to protect your confidential information. Post City Magazine uses Secure Socket Layers (SSL) encryption when transmitting date on postcitymagazines.com. During all transactions, an icon resembling a padlock is displayed on the bottom of most browsers during SSL transactions. All financial information is encrypted, and our company databases are accessible only to internal employees.
Occasionally Post City Magazine may send our customers information about our company and get in touch with you when necessary. Post City Magazine will not otherwise disclose its customer's personal information and account information unless Post City Magazine has reason to believe that disclosing such information is necessary to identify, make contact with, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing harm or interfering with the rights or property of Post City Magazine, Post City Magazine's customers or others. Post City Magazine will never disclose personal information to third parties.
You are responsible for the security of your login and passwords. Make sure you keep them in a safe place and do not share them with others. Always remember to logout after your session ends to ensure that other people cannot access your account information.
Post City Magazine may update this policy statement. We will notify you about changes by sending you a notice to the primary email address specified in your Post City Magazine account.
Post City Magazines encourages open discussion of our articles and blogs and it is our intent to keep the dialogue directed at the issues of the day in an honest and enjoyable manner. But, while we encourage all readers to post their comments, there are some guidelines to follow. They are as follows:
1. Respect: any posts that are deemed offensive in any way will be removed. We encourage debate but personal attackes of any nature will not be tolerated.
2. Tolerance: no forms of racism or intolerance of any nature will be accepted.
3. Blah blah: one of the great things about the internet and blogs is brevity. We keep things short and sweet for you, and we expect you to do the same. Feel free to go on at length, but keep in mind this is not a spot to try out the latest chapter from your thesis.
4. Getting personal: do not include personal information in your post to our website. That's just bad news, and we will remove the post to protect you and Post City Magazines.
5. Sober second thought: remember that we will not remove comments once posted, even if the writer regrets that posting, so take a moment before posting to make sure.
6. Salesman, cheats and liars: No commercial posting will be tolerated, and no cheatin' or lyin' either. Please don't pretend to be someone else.