About Our Readers
Toronto's Most Affluent & Educated Residents
The 8 magazines in the Post City group are delivered every month straight into the mailboxes of Toronto’s most sought-after markets. Simply put, our readers have real purchasing power. Just look at the numbers:
- 8 of the top 10 neighbourhoods with the highest median incomes in the country are located within Post City Magazines’ coverage areas.
- 74% of our readers own their own home.
- 68% of them have children in the household.
- With above average incomes, our readers enjoy lifestyles with above average tastes that consume a wide range of products and services. Your advertising will reach people with money to spend.
- Each month 171,000 copies of the magazine are delivered to the exclusive enclaves of Forest Hill, The Bridle Path, Rosedale, Yorkville, Ledbury, Armour Heights, Lawrence Park, Annex, Leaside, Hogg’s Hollow, Thornhill and Richmond Hill. This includes our newest publications: the Midtown Post, delivered to 18,000 upscale condos in midtown Toronto such as the Windsor Arms, Governor's Hill, The Chedington and Lower Village Gate to name a few, as well as The Annex Post delivered to homes in Annex/Little Italy.
- These local residents, some of Canada’s most affluent and well-educated readers, look forward to receiving their copy of the Post, which is filled with local news and information not available anywhere else.